Norm Van Brocklin's jersey

Hall of Fame quarterback Norm Van Brocklin wore this jersey in the 1960 NFL title game. Van Brocklin and the Eagles defeated Vince Lombardi's Green Bay Packers to claim the NFL championship.

Van Brocklin, Norm, Philadelphia Eagles
Recent Comments
  • Jan Feldman - May 30 2013 02:53 PM

I saw Norm Van Brocklin play live in Philly many times at Franklin Field at Penn, and on TV as well, and in the 1960 Championship game. I was a huge fan of his, and would also love to have his jersey. I have a Bednarik #60 jersey from Mitchell & Ness, but they have not made a Van Brocklin or McDonald jersey. I know several men who played for him when he coached the Vikings, and he was a very interesting guy.

reported

• Tom Van Brocklin - February 29 2012 07:44 PM

He is a relative and would love to have one to give to my grand kids. He was a great person for them to remember. Thank You

reported

• Danielle - November 01 2011 05:21 PM

Hi! I have been looking for quite a few years for an eagles throwback Van Brocklin Jersey! This is the closest I've come yet and still no answers! I would also love to purchase one! I have a sibling with stage three cancer and he has been asking about this for years! I would love to be able to put a smile on his face! Please contact me if you ever start to sell his jersey! Thank you!!

reported

• Dan Sweeney - October 20 2011 11:49 AM

I would love to be able to purchase a Philadelphia Eagles Van Brocklin jersey. Will they be made available? I know of several people who would be interested in buying that jersey.

reported

• Deborah - September 09 2011 03:32 PM

I am interested in only one. Norm was my mother's cousin and I think it would be nice to have one.

reported

• paul - May 20 2011 11:33 AM

I really enjoy reading about the old timers. I am from Philly and actually saw the 1960 championship game between Philadelphia and Green Bay. I honestly believe Van Brocklin was one of the greatest QB's in history. I would like to know how I can buy a throwback Eagles, Van Brocklin jersey. Thank You

reported

First time posting? A confirmation email will be sent to you after submitting.

Your Comments

Your email address is required to confirm your comments. Email addresses are never displayed to other users and they are not used for any other purposes other than story comments.

Once you enter your email address, name, and comment, you will be emailed a link to confirm your comment. Additionally, you will be sent a password. In the future, if you wish to leave other comments, use the password that is provided in the email.