VIEW THE 15
FINALISTS AND ENTER CONTEST |
OFFICIAL RULES |
2003 Predict the Class Rules:
- To be eligible for the grand prize you must be 18 years of age or
older and select the Pro Football Hall of Fame's Class of 2003. You
must correctly predict the exact class that is elected by the Hall's
39-member Board of Selectors during their annual selection meeting on
Saturday, January 25, 2003. The contest begins on Monday, January 6
on Saturday, January 25, 2003 at 10:30 a.m. ET.
- All winning entries will be posted on the Hall's web site shortly
after the Class of 2003 is announced. From those entries, one winner
of the grand prize
will be randomly selected. The grand prize winner will be announced
on the web site shortly after the class is named.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
to participate. A free entry blank may be picked up at the Pro Football
Hall of Fame or a postcard with your name, address, and telephone number
may be sent. A winner will be selected from a drawing of all participants
who have selected the exact Class of 2003 and of anyone who sends in
either a postcard or an entry blank that predicts the exact Class of
2003. All postcards and entry blanks must be mailed or returned to the
Pro Football Hall of Fame, Predict the Class 2003 Contest, 2121 George
Halas Drive NW, Canton, Ohio 44708 by Saturday, January 25, 2003. Mail
entries received on or after
Saturday, January 25, 2003 are not eligible. Participants are solely responsible
for timely registrations and waive all claims, including claims for lost
or stolen entries, against the Pro Football Hall of Fame. All winning
entries will be included in the grand prize drawing.
- Participants may enter as often as they like but are limited to one
entry per email address in the grand prize drawing. Persons in any of
the following categories are not eligible to participate: employees,
directors, or agents of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, and Sportvision.
- Prize winner is responsible for any taxes (local, state, and federal),
licenses, fees and expense associated with their respective prize. Prizes
may not be substituted or redeemed for cash or otherwise. All federal,
state, and local laws apply. Winner's rights may not be transformed
- By act of registration, winners grant the Pro Football Hall of Fame
permission to use their names and photos in advertising and publicity
without additional compensation.
- Odds of becoming a winner depend on the numbers of properly validated
entries submitted and received.
- If no person correctly picks the exact Class of 2003, then a winner
will be randomly selected from those individuals with the highest percentage
of correct predictions.