Did you really think we were going to give you multiple choice answers? If you’re the type of fan that can brag that your team’s won five Super Bowls, then you better be able to answer these about the Steelers!!
1. Where did kicker Gary Anderson play college football? Syracuse
2. What was quarterback Kordell Stewart's nickname when he played with the Steelers? "Slash"
3. Other than the Rooney family, who is the only other person in the Steeler organization to be apart of all six Super Bowls the Steelers have participated in? Former assistant coach, Dick Hoak
4. Who was the Steelers first round draft pick in 1974? Lynn Swann
5. In what year did the Steelers gain their first winning record? They went 7-4 in 1942.
6. What former Steeler holds the record for longest punt return by a Steelers opponent? Hall of Famer "Bullet" Bill Dudley
7. What position did Ben Roethlisberger play as a junior at Findlay (Ohio) High School? Wide Receiver
8. Other than Chuck Noll and Bill Cowher, who is the only other Steelers coach to own a winning record with the team? Raymond (Buddy) Parker
9. Before Terry Bradshaw made the number famous, who wore 12 before the Hall of Famer came along in 1970? Quarterback Terry Nofsinger
10. Who is this famous Steelers player pictured below? Hint: he was named to seven Pro Bowls over an eight-year span from 1969-1976.
Linebacker Andy Russell starred for the Steelers from 1963, 1966-1976.
How did you do?
10 correct – You deserve a spot in the Hall of Fame next to Art Rooney!
Back to news
8-9 correct – This performance is reminiscent of Willie Parker’s Super Bowl record TD run
5-7 correct – This puts you third on the depth chart behind John Stallworth and Lynn Swann
1-4 correct – You better hone up on your team history by visiting the TRADITION section of the Steelers website.
0 correct – Are you sure you’re not a Browns fan?