Did you really think we were going to give you multiple choice answers? If you’re the type of fan that can brag that your team’s won five Super Bowls, then you better be able to answer these about the Steelers!!
1. What Pittsburgh area high school did current backup quarterback Charlie Batch letter in football and basketball? Steel Valley (Homestead) High School
2. Chuck Noll was hired away from what NFL stalwart in 1969? Baltimore Colts
3. Where did the Steelers play their home games from their inception in 1933 through 1957? Forbes Field
4. Current Steelers defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau was head coach of what division rival from 2000-2002? Cincinnati Bengals
5. When was the last time the Steelers lost to the Cleveland Browns? In 2003, the Browns prevailed 33-13 at Heinz Field
6. Which former Steelers running back currently ranks tied for second in NFL history in 100-yard games in a season with 12? Barry Foster
7. This former All-Pro defensive back intercepted more passes in the 1990s for the Steelers than any other player. Rod Woodson
8. What NFC team did Pittsburgh defeat to earn their first championship in Super Bowl IX? Minnesota Vikings
9. Which SEC school did starting wide receiver Hines Ward attend? The University of Georgia
10. Who is this famous Steelers player pictured below? Hint: This Hall of Famer is the only member of the Pittsburgh Steelers franchise to have his number retired.
Ernie Stautner played for the Steelers from 1950-1963 and was enshrined into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1969.
How did you do?
10 correct – You deserve a spot in the Hall of Fame next to Art Rooney!
Back to news
8-9 correct – This performance is reminiscent of Willie Parker’s Super Bowl record TD run
5-7 correct – This puts you third on the depth chart behind John Stallworth and Lynn Swann
1-4 correct – You better hone up on your team history by visiting the TRADITION section of the Steelers website.
0 correct – Are you sure you’re not a Browns fan?