Did you really think we were going to give you multiple choice answers? If you’re the type of fan that can brag that your team’s won five Super Bowls, then you better be able to answer these about the Steelers!!
1. What is the most number of wins the Steelers ever recorded in a season? Pittsburgh went 15-1 in 2004
2. How many Steelers quarterbacks are enshrined in the Pro Football Hall of Fame? Three -- Terry Bradshaw, Len Dawson, and Bobby Layne
3. Which Olympic team was Art Rooney named to in 1920, but decided not to participate? Rooney was named to the Olympic Boxing Team
4. Who led the Steelers in touchdown receptions during its Super Bowl XL championship season in 2005? Hines Ward had 11 touchdown catches.
5. What Fort Valley State graduate led Pittsburgh in sacks in 1989? Greg Lloyd led the team with 7 sacks that season
6. Who was the franchise's first ever draft pick in 1936? Bill Shakespeare out of Notre Dame
7. Which Steelers great owns the team record for interceptions by a linebacker? Hall of Famer Jack Ham with 32
8. And you thought Kordell Stewart was unique…What former Pittsburgh quarterback first moonlighted as a receiver and caught a 90-yard touchdown pass in 1981? Mark Malone
9. What number did cornerback Mel Blount wear during his career? 47
10. Who is this famous Steelers player pictured below? Hint: In 1989, this rookie running back burst onto the scene to lead the Steelers in rushing yards with 770.
Tim Worley, the team's first round pick in 1989, played for the Steelers from 1989-1993
How did you do?
10 correct – You deserve a spot in the Hall of Fame next to Art Rooney!
Back to news
8-9 correct – This performance is reminiscent of Willie Parker’s Super Bowl record TD run
5-7 correct – This puts you third on the depth chart behind John Stallworth and Lynn Swann
1-4 correct – You better hone up on your team history by visiting the TRADITION section of the Steelers website.
0 correct – Are you sure you’re not a Browns fan?