Did you really think we were going to give you multiple choice answers? If you’re the type of fan that can brag that your team’s won five Super Bowls, then you better be able to answer these about the Steelers!!
1. What quarterback came off the bench during the 2002 season to lead the Steelers to the playoffs with a 10-5-1 record? Tommy Maddox
2. What Super Bowl winning quarterback did current Steelers offensive coordinator Bruce Arians tutor from 1998-2000? Peyton Manning
3. Who was the first Steelers player to lead the league in rushing? Byron "Whizzer" White gained 567 yards as a rookie in 1938
4. Where did former Steelers center Dermontti Dawson attend college? Kentucky
5. In their 2005 championship season, the Steelers won three straight road playoff games, beginning with a game against Cincinnati. What was the score of that game? 31-17
6. Which Hall of Famer holds the Steelers career record for interceptions? Mel Blount with 57
7. What player led the 1995 AFC champion Steelers in rushing? Erric Pegram with 813 yards
8. Recently retired Steeler Jeff Hartings began his career in 1996 with what NFC team? Detroit Lions
9. What Steelers kicker led the AFC in scoring in 1983? Gary Anderson
10. Who is this famous Steelers player picture below? Hint: This versatile defensive back was named Steelers MVP in their championship season of 1974.
Safety Glen Edwards was named to three All-Pro and two Pro Bowl teams during his seven seasons with the Steelers.
How did you do?
10 correct – You deserve a spot in the Hall of Fame next to Art Rooney!
Back to news
8-9 correct – This performance is reminiscent of Willie Parker’s Super Bowl record TD run
5-7 correct – This puts you third on the depth chart behind John Stallworth and Lynn Swann
1-4 correct – You better hone up on your team history by visiting the TRADITION section of the Steelers website.
0 correct – Are you sure you’re not a Browns fan?