Finalists Announced | Contest Overiew | Prize Package | OFFICIAL RULES
To be eligible for the grand prize you must be 18 years of age or older and select the Pro Football Hall of Fame's Class of 2007. You must correctly predict the exact class that is elected by the Hall's 40-member Board of Selectors during their annual selection meeting on Saturday, February 3, 2007. The contest begins on Friday, January 26, 2007 and ends on Saturday, February 3, 2007 at 12:00 noon ET.
1. The grand prize winner will be announced on the website on Tuesday, February 6th.
2. Participants must be 18 years of age or older. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate. A free entry blank may be picked up at the Pro Football Hall of Fame or a postcard with your name, address, and telephone number may be sent. A winner will be selected from all participants who have selected the exact Class of 2007. All postcards and entry blanks must be mailed or delivered to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Predict the Class 2007 Contest, 2121 George Halas Drive NW, Canton, Ohio 44708 no later than noon on Saturday, February 3, 2007. All entries received after noon on Saturday, February 3, 2007 are not eligible. Participants are solely responsible for timely registrations and waive all claims, including claims for lost or stolen entries, against the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Participants are limited to one entry per either email address, entry blank, or postcard in the contest. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate: employees, directors, or agents of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Deloitte & Touche, and Americaneagle.com.
3. Prize winner is responsible for any taxes (local, state, and federal), licenses, fees and expense associated with their respective prize. Prizes may not be substituted or redeemed for cash or otherwise. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Winner's rights may not be transformed or assigned.
4. PRIZES. One (1) Grand prize will be awarded. The grand prize consists of $2,500 retail store price worth of merchandise through the Pro Football Hall of Fame’s online store at www.profootballhof.com. Total package to include taxes and shipping. Prize must be claimed by December 31, 2007. Prizes may not be exchanged, returned, substituted or redeemed for cash equivalents. By act of registration, winners grant the Pro Football Hall of Fame permission to use their names and photos in advertising and publicity without additional compensation.
5. Odds of becoming a winner depend on the numbers of properly validated entries submitted and received.
6. If no person correctly picks the exact Class of 2007, then a winner will be picked from those individuals with the highest percentage of correct predictions. A tiebreaker for the contest is based on selecting the winning team in Super Bowl XLI and total points scored. If tiebreaker does not identify a clear winner, then the winner will be selected randomly from those individuals who reached the tiebreaking round.
Back to news