Did you really think we were going to give you multiple choice answers? If you’re the type of fan that can brag that your team’s won five Super Bowls, then you better be able to answer these about the Steelers!!
1. Where did Steeler great Andy Russell attend college?
2. Who holds the Steelers record for most pass receptions in a season?
3. The Steelers opened up Heinz Field in 2001 with a 16-7 victory over what AFC rival?
4. Pittsburgh became the first team to win four Super Bowls by defeating the Rams in Super Bowl XIV. What was the score of the game?
5. Who was the first long-time Steeler inducted into the Hall of Fame?
6. In 2000, the Hall of Fame Selection Committee chose the NFL’s All-Time Team. Pittsburgh had four members, three of them on the defensive side of the ball. Can you name those four players?
7. Who is the only Pittsburgh Steeler to win the Associated Press MVP award?
8. Which former Steeler owns the NFL’s all-time record for touchdowns off of interceptions in a career?
9. Pittsburgh beat Indianapolis in the 1995 AFC Championship Game after a Hail Mary pass from Jim Harbaugh was broken up in the end zone. What Steeler, playing in his first year in Pittsburgh, broke up the pass?
10. Who is this famous Steelers player pictured below? Hint: This linebacker led the league with 15 sacks in 1984.
Answers to Steelers Trivia - #10
Back to news