Did you really think we were going to give you multiple choice answers? If you’re the type of fan that can brag that your team’s won five Super Bowls, then you better be able to answer these about the Steelers!!
1. Former broadcaster Myron Cope was creator of what famous Steelers product?
2. Steeler running backs Franco Harris and Rocky Bleier accomplished this historical feat in 1976.
3. How many TDs did Willie Parker score in 2006?
4. What former defensive lineman holds the Steelers record for most Pro Bowls with 10?
5. The Steelers biggest win in franchise history was a 63-7 shellacking of what current NFC East team in 1952?
6. What was former coach Bill Cowher’s first season as the head man in Pittsburgh?
7. Who ranks third – behind Terry Bradshaw and Kordell Stewart – on the Steelers list of all-time winning quarterbacks?
8. What college did current Steeler Troy Polamalu attend?
9. Two former Steelers were among the seven inducted into the Hall of Fame in 1990. Name these two players.
10. Who is this famous Steelers player pictured below? Hint: he was the first Steeler to eclipse the 1,000 yard rushing mark in a season. At the time of his retirement, he ranked behind only Hall of Famers Jim Brown, Jim Taylor, and Joe Perry on the NFL’s all-time rushing list.
Answers to Steelers Trivia - #3
Back to news