1. How many people served as head coach of the Dolphins before Don Shula became the team’s head coach?
Answer: George Wilson (1966-69) was the only Dolphins coach before Shula came aboard in 1970.
2. Who is the Dolphins all-time scoring leader?
a. Mark Clayton
b. Olindo Mare
c. Fuad Reveiz
d. Garo Yepremian
Answer: Mare scored a team record 1,048 points from 1997-2006.
3. Who holds the Dolphins record for most career interceptions?
a. Dick Anderson
b. Terrell Buckley
c. Louis Oliver
d. Jake Scott
Answer: Scott had 35 interceptions from 1970-75.
4. Who holds the Dolphins record for most consecutive games played?
a. Bob Kuechenberg
b. Dan Marino
c. Jason Taylor
d. Richard Webb
Answer: Taylor played in 130 straight games from 1999-2007.
5. Who holds the Dolphins record for longest TD pass?
a. Bob Griese
b. Brian Griese
c. Dan Marino
d. Sage Rosenfels
Answer: Bob Griese completed an 86-yard TD pass to Paul Warfield on Nov. 14, 1971 against Pittsburgh Steelers.
1. Who was the first coach of the Buffalo Bills?
a. Joe Collier
b. Chuck Knox
c. Buster Ramsey
d. John Rauch
Answer: Ramsey coached the Bills to an 11-16-1 record from 1960-61.
2. Who has scored the most points in a game in Bills history?
a. Joe Cribbs
b. Cookie Gilchrist
c. James Lofton
d. O.J. Simpson
Answer: Gilchrist scored 30 points on five rushing touchdowns against the New York Jets on Dec. 8, 1963.
3. Which Bills receiver logged the most yards receiving in a game?
a. Quinn Early
b. Lee Evans
c. Eric Moulds
d. Frank Lewis
Answer: Evans amassed 265 receiving yards against the Houston Texans on Nov. 19, 2006.
4. Who holds the Bills record for most career interceptions?
a. George “Butch” Byrd
b. Tom Janik
c. Jeff Nixon
d. Nate Odomes
Answer: Byrd stole a total of 40 passes during his career with the Bills from 1964-1970.
5. Who holds the Bills record for most TD receptions in a season?
a. Bill Brooks
b. James Lofton
c. Andre Reed
d. Elbert Dubenion
Answer: Brooks scored 11 TDs in 1995.