Football fans can immerse themselves in the ultimate football experience – an interactive, family fun Pro Football Hall of Fame event! The Pro Football Hall of Fame Fan Fest will visit the Cox Business Center in Tulsa, Okla. on Saturday, March 12, and Sunday, March 13. Tickets are on sale now.
The Pro Football Hall of Fame Fan Fest brings pro football’s most celebrated heroes of the game to fans of all ages across the country. Several Gold Jackets (living Hall of Famers) will make live appearances in Tulsa. The football legends will participate in a kids chalk talk, as well as teach football drills to youth participants.
- Bruce Matthews, Saturday, March 12, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Thurman Thomas, Saturday, March 12, 2 p.m. – 6 p. m.
- Kevin Greene, Sunday, March 13, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Barry Sanders, Sunday, March 13, 1 p.m. – 4 p. m.
Fans visiting the Pro Football Hall of Fame Fan Fest will experience the game through interactive Hall of Fame exhibits, artifacts from the Hall’s vast collection and multimedia displays in Legacy Hall. The Traditions Stage will feature Kids Chalk Talk sessions, along with large screen, productions from NFL Films.
Guests can also compete in the Impact Zone featuring half of a football field full of activities including:
- Hall of Fame Training camp with various NFL Scouting Combine-inspired drills like tire and bungee runs, cone drills, and vertical leap assessments
- Head-to-head field goal kicking, racing challenges and obstacle courses
- HD Simulators with kicking and passing competitions, a 40-yard dash, and more!
Purchase tickets and more information
Back to news