November 30, 1993
AFC Central Division Championships:
(At Start of 2017 Season)
Retired Uniform Numbers:
- First Trade: Acquired QB Mark Brunell from Green Bay Packers for two draft picks, 4/21/95.
- First Draft Choice: Tony Boselli, OT, Southern California, 1995.
- First Regular-Season Game: A 10-3 loss to the Houston Oilers, 9/3/95.
- First Regular-Season Points: A 26-yard field goal by Mike Hollis vs. the Houston Oilers, 9/3/95.
- First Regular-Season Touchdown Scored: A 71-yard touchdown pass from quarterback Steve Beuerlein to running back Randy Jordan vs. the Cincinnati Bengals, 9/10/95.
- First Regular-Season Win: A 17-16 victory over the Houston Oilers, 10/1/95.
- First Playoff Appearance: A 30-27 win over the Buffalo Bills in wild-card game, 12/28/96.
- First to Pass 300 Yards in a Game: Mark Brunell, 302 yards vs. the Chicago Bears, 10/15/95.
- First 100-Yard Game, Receiving: Pete Mitchell, 161 yards vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 11/19/95.
- First Defensive Touchdown: Cornerback Mickey Washington, 48-yard interception return vs. the Cleveland Browns, 10/22/95.
- First 4,000-Yard Season, Passing: Mark Brunnell, 4,367 yards (1996).
- It's A Fact: The Jaguars became the first expansion team ever to finish with a .500 record in its division. Jacksonville recorded a 4-4 record versus AFC Central opponents in 1995.
- Most Career Yards Rushing: Fred Taylor, 11,271 yards (1998-2008).
- Most Career Yards Passing: Mark Brunell, 25,698 yards (1995-2003).
- Most Career Receptions: Jimmy Smith, 862 receptions (1995-2005).
- All-Time Leading Scorer: Josh Scobee, 1,022 points (2004-2014).