May 23, 1967
Paul Brown Stadium
AFC Central Division Championships:
1970, 1973, 1981, 1988, 1990
AFC North Division Championships:
2005, 2009, 2013, 2015
(At Start of 2017 Season)
Retired Uniform Numbers:
#54 Bob Johnson
- First Draft Pick: Bob Johnson, C, Tennessee, 1968.
- First Regular-Season Game: A 29-13 loss to the San Diego Chargers, 9/6/68.
- First Regular-Season Win: A 24-10 victory over the Denver Broncos, 9/15/68.
- First Pass Reception: Running back Tom Smiley caught a 2-yard pass from quarterback Dewey Warren on the second play in Bengals history, 9/6/68.
- First Regular-Season Touchdown: A 2-yard run by running back Paul Robinson vs. the San Diego Chargers, 9/6/68.
- First Winning Season: 1970 (8-6-0).
- First Playoff Appearance: A 17-0 loss to the Baltimore Colts, 12/26/70.
- First Super Bowl Appearance: A 26-21 loss to the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl XVI, 1/24/82.
- First To Rush 100 Yards in a Game: Paul Robinson, 159 yards vs. the Oakland Raiders, 10/27/68.
- First 1,000-Yard Rusher: Paul Robinson, 1,023 yards (1968).
- First to Pass 400 Yards in a Game: Ken Anderson, 447 yards, 11/17/75.
- First All-League Selection: Paul Robinson, All-AFL in 1968.
- First Long-Time Bengal Elected to Hall of Fame: Anthony Muñoz, 1998.
- Most Career Rushing Yards: Corey Dillon, 8,061 yards (1997-2003).
- Most Career Passing Yards: Ken Anderson, 32,838 yards (1971-1986).
- Most Career Receptions: Chad Ochocinco, 751 receptions (2001-2010).
- All-Time Leading Scorer: Jim Breech, 1,151 points (1980-1992).
- Original Home Field: Nippert Stadium