The Pro Football Hall of Fame expects its 10 millionth visitor by the end of 2016. In recognition of the milestone guest, the Hall of Fame has created a spectacular grand prize package for one lucky visitor. Additionally, the Hall of Fame has launched a special sweepstakes for fans to predict which day the 10 millionth visitor will make his or her way to “The Most Inspiring Place on Earth!”
10 MILLIONTH VISITOR
The 10 millionth visitor grand prize package features 10 items valued at approximately $7,775. The Hall’s 10 millionth visitor will receive an incredible prize package that includes:
- Lifetime Admission Pass to the Pro Football Hall of Fame;
- (2) Club Seat Tickets to the 2017 Enshrinement Ceremony;
- (2) Club Seat Tickets to the 2017 NFL/Hall of Fame Game;
- (2) Club Seat Tickets to the 2017 Concert for Legends;
- (2) Tickets to the Class of 2017 Autograph Session;
- 4-night hotel stay for the 2017 Pro Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Week Powered by Johnson Controls;
- $500 gift card to the Hall of Fame Store;
- VIP Behind-the-Scenes Tour on day of visit;
- Photo and Name on the Hall of Fame’s digital sign; and
- Sharpshooter photo package.
10 MILLIONTH FAN SWEEPSTAKES
The 10 millionth visitor is projected to walk through the Hall of Fame’s front doors before year end. Fans are invited to enter the Hall of Fame’s 10 Millionth Fan Sweepstakes to guess the actual day that the Hall will welcome its special guest. Fans can enter the Hall’s contest by visiting:
One winner will be randomly selected from those who correctly guess the day the 10 millionth visitor arrives at the Hall. The sweepstakes prize package includes:
- One-year Bronze Membership;
- $100 gift card to the Hall of Fame Store; and
- Autographed Hall of Fame Mini Helmet.
Fans must be at least 18 years of age to enter the 10 Millionth Fan Sweepstakes and only one entry per person will be accepted. The deadline to enter the sweepstakes is Friday, Dec. 16, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Fans can follow the contest by searching the hashtag #HOF10Million on social media.
TIMELINE OF MILESTONE VISITORS
The Pro Football Hall of Fame has marked many milestone visitors since it first opened its doors on Sept. 7, 1963. The original two-building museum, containing 19,000 square feet of interior space, has grown to 118,000 square feet after expansions in 1971, 1978, 1995, and 2013. Currently, the Hall’s campus is undergoing a massive transformation with the nearly $600 million Johnson Controls Hall of Fame Village Project under way.
Timeline of milestone visitors to the Pro Football Hall of Fame:
Back to news
- 1 millionth – 1973
- 2 millionth – 1976
- 3 millionth – 1981
- 4 millionth – 1984
- 5 millionth – 1991
- 6 millionth – 1996
- 7 millionth – 2001
- 8 millionth – 2007
- 9 millionth – 2012