Are you ready to experience America’s premier sports museum and showplace? It’s more than a museum –it’s an interactive experience! The Pro Football Hall of Fame is a one-of-a-kind attraction for students, seniors, and everyone in-between. Groups will enjoy awe-inspiring exhibits that present pro football’s unique story. Experience the passion and energy of pro football in dynamic galleries that capture the defining moments of football history and the thrills of today’s game.
Book you group today by calling 330-588-3644 or CLICK HERE to Reserve Your Group
All tours are self-guided. The suggested tour length is 3 to 3 ½ hours.
Standard Group Packages
|Groups of 15+
|Rate: $25.00 per guest
** Prices subject to applicable taxes.
Reservations must be made in advance for groups including 15 or more people.
The following information is needed for a group reservation:
- Group name
- Date of tour
- Estimated arrival time
- Number of people in group
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Transportation information
Reservations may be made via one of the following methods:
- Access via our website - Click Here to Make a Group Reservation
- E-mail - [email protected]
- Contact the Hall of Fame Group Sales Department at 330-588-3644
Group Features & Benefits
- 20% off merchandise in the Hall of Fame Store with group discount coupon.
- All groups tours are self-guided, allowing visitors time to experience exhibits at their own pace.
- Average tour time is 3-3½ hours with a minimum of 1.5 hours.
- Extended hours for early or late arrival is available upon request. (Additional fees may apply).
- Complimentary admission for tour escorts (1 per bus) and motorcoach drivers.
- Hall of Fame Café’ — Hours 11 a.m.-4 p.m. with public seating for up to 40 people (with purchase of food).
- Private rooms available for catered meals and events
- Step on greeting for groups on motorcoaches with convenient front entrance drop off and curbside pick-up
- Handicap accessible
- Exclusive group presentation available at no additional charge. Must be pre-scheduled and subject to availability.
There is no penalty for group cancellations on self-guided tours. To prepare accordingly for all groups, the Hall of Fame prefers advance notice on all group cancellations.
Penalties apply to Hall of Fame Weekend packages and Hall of Fame Connection packages. Details are included on the package contract.
A minimum of 15 paid admissions (any combination) is required to receive group discount rates and participate in most group packages. Some packages require a greater minimum.
Full payment is required for all groups upon arrival on the date of scheduled tour. One form of payment is required for the entire group to receive the discounted rate. Payment may be made by one of the following methods: cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or company check with a valid ID. Payment is only required for the total number of admissions.
|(1) Comp per coach
|(1) Comp per coach
|(1) Escort per 10 students