NOW is your chance to secure tickets for the 2018 Enshrinement Week Powered by Johnson Controls!
If you're an existing renewal customer, you do not need to sign up for the Pre-Sale Program. Follow the same procedure as in the past.
Click For Ticket Reservation Program FAQ's
For a one-time reservation fee of $25, you will guarantee yourself one (1) ticket to the 2018 Hall of Fame Game, Enshrinement Ceremony, OR Concert for Legends. You may purchase more than one (1) reservation per event.
This reservation is NOT your ticket to the event. Specific seat locations are not guaranteed until the time you actually purchase seats during the pre-sale period. Reservation fee is not applied to the actual ticket purchase.
Features and Benefits
- Guaranteed seat for the 2018 event(s) that you purchase the reservation for
- Access to purchase preferred parking prior to going on sale to the public (if available)
- This reservation is NOT your ticket to the event
- Specific seat locations are not guaranteed until the time you actually purchase seats during the pre-sale period in early 2018
- One-time reservation fee does not apply to the final ticket purchase
- For each one-time reservation you purchase, you are guaranteed up to the equivalent quantity of tickets to the selected event.
- For example, four (4) reservations for the 2018 Enshrinement Ceremony = up to four (4) seats to the 2018 Enshrinement Ceremony
- Limited quantity of reservations are available and will be sold on a first come first served basis
- Reservations must be purchased by December 31, 2017
- All sales are final, no refunds for any reason
WHAT ARE TICKET PRICES FOR THE 2018 EVENTS?
While we have not determined pricing for the 2018 Enshrinement Weekend events, below are price ranges for the 2017 events as a reference:
Hall of Fame Game: $65 - $195
Enshrinement Ceremony: $40 - $175
Concert for Legends: $45 - $230
PAID TICKET RESERVATION - WHAT DOES MY GUARANTEE GET ME?
For each one-time ticket reservation you purchase, you are guaranteed up to the equivalent quantity of tickets to the selected events. Specific seat locations are not guaranteed until the time you actually purchase seats during the pre-sale period in early 2018.
DOES MY TICKET REGISTRATION FEE GET APPLIED TO MY TICKET PURCHASE DURING THE PRE-SALE PERIOD?
No, your one-time reservation fee does not apply to the ticket purchase.
WHAT IF I CHANGE MY MIND AND DECIDE NOT TO PURCHASE TICKETS, CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK?
No, all seat registrations are final; there are no refunds for any reason.
GENERAL - WHEN IS THE PRE-SALE PERIOD?
Scheduled for early 2018
WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO PURCHASE TICKETS?
All applicants will be notified in early 2018 via email after the registration process is completed on December 31, 2017.
WHAT IF I NEED ADDITIONAL TICKETS?
All remaining inventory, if available, is scheduled to go on public sale February 2018.
WHEN WILL THE CLASS OF 2018, TEAMS AND CONCERT PERFORMER BE ANNOUNCED?
The Class of 2018 will be announced on Saturday, February 3, 2018. The teams playing in the 2018 Hall of Fame Game should be announced in March 2018. The performer for the 2018 Concert for Legends will be announced on a date TBD in 2018.
WHEN WILL TICKETS BE MAILED?
Those who purchase tickets have two ticket delivery options: print-at-home and regular mail. Tickets that are requested to be mailed will be done so by July 2018.
IS ADA SEATING AVAILABLE?
If you would like to request medically necessary seating, please email the Ticket Office prior to registration. Please fill out the email with the type of seating you would like to. Only medically necessary requests will be considered.
DO I NEED A TICKET FOR MY INFANT?
Children under 2 years old do not need a ticket. However, if you want your child 2 years old and under to have a seat, you will need to purchase a ticket.
WHO DO I CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION?
[email protected] or call 330-456-8207