All walk-up ticket sales and will call pick-ups will be made available on the following days at the Will Call office on Harrison Ave. near 17th St.:
- Thursday, Aug 1 – 12 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 2 – Will Call Trailer Not Open
- Saturday, Aug. 3 – 12 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 4 – 12 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Picking Up Tickets:
- Customers will be required to present a valid state or government issued photo ID, driver's license or passport. A valid ID must be duly issued by a government agency and include a photo and a signature.
- The Will Call office will not release tickets if the name on the ID does not match the name used to purchase the tickets or if the photo on the ID does not appear to be the photo of the person retrieving the tickets.
- It is recommended to bring the order number of ticket purchase and the credit card used to purchase the tickets.
- If the ticket purchaser, whose name is on the order, would like to authorize another person to pick up the tickets at Will Call, the purchaser is required to alert the ticket office of the change prior to pick up (see contact information below). The person picking up the tickets will also be required to present a valid photo ID otherwise the tickets will not be released.
In the event that a customer misplaces or fails to bring their tickets to the event, the Pro Football Hall of Fame has the discretion to reprint/re-issue those tickets. A valid ID and/or order number must be presented in order to reprint/re-issue any tickets.
You may contact the Ticket Office at 1-844-4HOFTIX (1-844-446-3849) Option 3 or email us at [email protected].