The Pro Football Hall of Fame is committed to supporting nonprofit organizations that share our mission of Honoring the Greatest of the Game, Preserving its History, Promoting its Values and Celebrating Excellence Together and our Values of Commitment, Courage, Honesty, Integrity and Respect.
To submit your donation request please complete the fields below. Due to the large number of requests that we receive, we are unable to support every request. The Pro Football Hall of Fame will carefully review all requests, but special consideration is given to organizations who serve the youth of Northeast Ohio. We ask that you make sure your submission date is within 90 days of your event and that you make your request at least four (4) weeks prior to your event. If your organization is selected to receive a donation, you will receive our donation of two (2) admission tickets to the Pro Football Hall of Fame at that time. We will mail these to you within 30 days. Thank you for your interest in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Note the following:
- We do not donate to religious or political organizations.
- We are unable to provide cash sponsorships for events, athletes, teams or leagues.
- We are unable to accommodate personal requests.
- Donated tickets cannot be resold, except for auction or raffle.
- The donation needs to be used for fundraising, not for prizes, incentives, post proms, etc.
- A nonprofit organization or school district may receive only one (1) donation in a 12-month period.
Submissions will only be accepted online.