A Little About
Due to inclement weather, Day Out with Dad will now be held inside at the Paul L. David Athletic Training Center located at Massillon Washington High School.
Parking will be at Massillon Washington High School.
- Set GPS for: 1 Paul E Brown Dr SE, Massillon, OH 44646
- $38 - 1 Dad (Adult) and up to 4 Children (12 yrs old and under)
- $25 - Additional Adult (13 yrs and older)
- $18 - Additional Child (12 yrs old and under)
- No other coupons or discounts may be applied
Ticket Sales have ended. (There will be no day of event or walk-up sales)
- Official Hall of Fame Character Camp: including football skills and drills with Randy Moss
- Opportunity to interact with Gold Jackets Randy Moss and Anthony Muñoz
- Lunch Vouchers from Chick-fil-A
- Self-guided tour of the Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Free Parking at event location
- Update: Event will now take place indoors at the Paul L. David Athletic Training Center at Massillon Washington High School due to Saturday's forecast (set GPS for 1 Paul E Brown Dr SE, Massillon, OH 44646)
- First 100 Registered Receive Limited-Edition Commemorative Photo of Randy Moss
- Autographs are not permitted due to time constraints for this event
- Check-in begins at 8:00 AM
- Hall of Fame Character Camp from 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Museum (self-guided) tour from 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Are we still able to go back to the Hall of Fame to take a tour after? Yes! We still encourage everyone to come back to the Hall of Fame for a tour. You will park at 1700 Blake Ave. and a shuttle will take you down to the Hall of Fame. The shuttle will run from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Will we still be able to see Anthony Munoz and Randy Moss? Yes, Anthony and Randy will still be participating in the event and all the activities.