A Little About
Seven Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA) state football division title games will be played Thursday, Dec. 1, through Saturday, Dec. 3, at Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium in Canton, Ohio.
- All-Session Stadium Club, No Parking Pass: $150
- All-Session Stadium Club, With Parking Pass: $210
- Access to the Stadium Club: indoor, with food and drinks available for purchase
- Free admission to the Pro Football Hall of Fame all three (3) days
- All-Session General Admission: $90
- Friday-only (3 games) General Admission: $38
- Saturday-only (3 games) General Admission: $38
Single Game Tickets
- Single game tickets for all Championship games will go on sale at a later date.
Thursday, Dec. 1
- 7:00 p.m. - Division II championship game: No. 2 Akron Archbishop Hoban (14-1) vs. No. 5 Toledo Central Catholic (14-1)
Friday, Dec. 2
- 10:30 a.m. - Division V championship game: No. 1 Ironton (15-0) vs. No. 2 Canfield South Range (15-0)
- 3:00 p.m. - Division III championship game: No. 3 Canfield (13-1) vs. Carroll Bloom-Carroll (14-1)
- 7:30 p.m. - Division I championship game: No. 1 Lakewood St. Edward (14-1) vs. No. 4 Springfield (13-1)
Saturday, Dec. 3
- 10:30 a.m. - Division VI championship game: No. 1 Maria Stein Marion Local (15-0) vs. No. 2 Kirtland (15-0)
- 3:00 p.m. - Division VII championship game: No. 7 New Bremen (12-3) vs. No. 1 Warren John F. Kennedy (13-1)
- 7:30 p.m. - Division IV championship game: No. 2 Cincinnati Wyoming (15-0) vs. No. 1 Cleveland Glenville (14-0)
Public parking is available in LOT A which is located on the McKinley High School Campus. Set your GPS to 1779 Clarendon Avenue NW. The cost is $10 per vehicle (cash only) and the lot opens two hours prior to kickoff.
There is ADA-accessible parking at both LOT A and LOT C.
Houses in the neighborhood surrounding the stadium also offer parking at varied rates.
Harrison Medical and Dr. Company’s parking lots on Helen Avenue near Harrison Avenue are strictly off-limits.
Note: Fans are not permitted to tailgate in LOT A or Stadium Park Lot. Alcohol is prohibited.
Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable sports and entertainment experience. As you arrive at the gate for your security check, you and your belongings will be screened for prohibited items.
Notable PERMITTED items:
Fans cannot bring in any type of non-clear bag that’s not a small purse or similar clutch bag (anything larger than 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches). Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags smaller than 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches are permitted along with one-gallon clear plastic freezer bags.
Binoculars, blankets, cameras (for non-commercial use only), cowbells and wheelchairs or other valid medical devices.
Notable PROHIBITED items:
Tobacco products of all kinds, including cigarettes, dip tobacco, vapes and e-cigarettes are barred as well. Umbrellas, coolers, strollers and diaper bags are also not allowed. For the full list of prohibited items, click the Stadium Procedures button below.
Join us for Spirit Week at the Hall of Fame
With the state football championships returning to Canton Dec. 1-3, we’re celebrating high school football all week long with our first Pro Football Hall of Fame Spirit Week Nov. 28-Dec. 4. Visit the Hall and see how the road to Canton started on a Friday night, with special exhibits highlighting mementos from some of your favorite Hall of Famers’ high school playing days.
Learn more about Spirit Week at the Hall here.
Canton, Ohio — Explore America’s playing field
Explore museums, shopping, dining, events and family fun. From sports to arts, Stark County offers everyone a way to play.
Visit Canton, Ohio, and experience all that the Northeast Ohio region has to offer. The area boasts national attractions, historic sites and museums, vibrant art and music districts, unique shopping, outdoor recreation and great concerts, festivals and other special events. Start planning a trip today.
SHOP LOCAL AND SAVE WITH VIP VISITOR SAVINGS PASS!
Discover great places to eat, play, and shop when you visit Canton. Save off admission at well-known attractions, shops and restaurants across Stark County. Support local businesses and find fun things to do and delicious places to eat, all while enjoying VIP Visitor Savings. Click the button below to get your pass and see what's included.