Steelers Trivia - #8
Did you really think we were going to give you multiple choice answers? If you’re the type of fan that can brag that your team’s won five Super Bowls, then you better be able to answer these about the Steelers!!
1. What quarterback came off the bench during the 2002 season to lead the Steelers to the playoffs with a 10-5-1 record?
2. What Super Bowl winning quarterback did current Steelers offensive coordinator Bruce Arians tutor from 1998-2000?
3. Who was the first Steelers player to lead the league in rushing?
4. Where did former Steelers center Dermontti Dawson attend college?
5. In their 2005 championship season, the Steelers won three straight road playoff games, beginning with a game against Cincinnati. What was the score of that game?
6. Which Hall of Famer holds the Steelers career record for interceptions?
7. What player led the 1995 AFC champion Steelers in rushing?
8. Recently retired Steeler Jeff Hartings began his career in 1996 with what NFC team?
9. What Steelers kicker led the AFC in scoring in 1983?
10. Who is this famous Steelers player picture below? Hint: This versatile defensive back was named Steelers MVP in their championship season of 1974.
Answers to Steelers Trivia - #8
Steelers Trivia - #9
Are you a Steelers fan? Test your knowledge of the black-and-gold with a new set of trivia questions each Friday.