Class of 2016 Autograph Session
The Class of 2016 Autograph Session is set for Sunday, Aug. 7 from 3-4:30 PM EDT.
Tickets for the event will go on sale to the public next Tuesday (June 28) at 10 am EDT. The price for the exclusive signing is $425.00 plus a $20 processing fee. The ticket limit for this event is four per order.
Tickets may be purchased online through this page only.
• Ticket must be presented upon entry into the Autograph Session.
• Ticket entitles holder to one autograph per Hall of Famer.
• Each Hall of Famer will have black Sharpie® markers. You may bring a desired pen or marker.
• Photos are not permitted.
• Resale of this ticket is strictly prohibited.
• All sales are final. No refunds.
• All autograph session lineups and rules are subject to changes without notice.
• One ticket per person; multiple tickets must be utilized by separate individuals.
• Item to be autographed are not provided.
• Members of the Class of 2016 reserve the right to reject any items.
• Ticket entitles holder admission into the Hall of Fame on Sunday, Aug. 7, 2016.
ESPN’S CHRIS MORTENSEN NAMED 2016 McCANN AWARD WINNER
Chris Mortensen, who has covered the NFL for 32 years, including the last 26 as a senior NFL analyst at ESPN and ESPN.com, has been selected as the 2016 McCann Award winner by the Professional Football Writers of America (PFWA).
RUNAWAY JUNE TO OPEN AT “CONCERT FOR LEGENDS” ON AUGUST 5
NEW FEMALE COUNTRY TRIO TO ALSO APPEAR AT HALL THIS THURSDAY