Class of 2018 Enshrinees to receive their Ring of Excellence this Fall
The Pro Football Hall of Fame and Kay® Jewelers, the Official Jewelry Store of the Pro Football Hall of Fame, will honor the Class of 2018 Enshrinees during special halftime ceremonies. The eight members of the class will receive their iconic Hall of Fame Ring of Excellence during tributes at NFL stadiums throughout the 2018 regular season.
The schedule for the Hall of Fame Ring of Excellence ceremonies for the Class of 2018:
- Week 2 – Sunday, Sept. 16 – Green Bay Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings – JERRY KRAMER
- Week 2 – Monday, Sept. 17 – Chicago Bears vs. Seattle Seahawks – BRIAN URLACHER
- Week 3 – Sunday Sept. 23 – Baltimore Ravens vs. Denver Broncos – RAY LEWIS
- Week 6 – Sunday, Oct. 14 – Tennessee Titans vs. Baltimore Ravens – ROBERT BRAZILE
- Week 7 – Sunday, Oct. 21 – Philadelphia Eagles vs. Carolina Panthers – BRIAN DAWKINS
- Week 9 – Thursday, Nov. 1 – San Francisco 49ers vs. Oakland Raiders – TERRELL OWENS
- Week 11 – Sunday, Nov. 18 – Washington Redskins vs. Houston Texans – BOBBY BEATHARD
- Week 12 – Sunday, Nov. 25 – Minnesota Vikings vs. Green Bay Packers – RANDY MOSS
The Hall of Fame Ring of Excellence is one of three symbols, along with the Hall of Fame Gold Jacket and the Bronzed Bust, that represent the elite status of being a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
All three representations of membership in sports’ most exclusive club will be displayed during special halftime presentations for the teams’ fans to pay tribute to the legendary Hall of Famers.
HALL OF FAME RING OF EXCELLENCE
- The Hall of Fame Ring of Excellence is created by Kay® Jewelers, the number one jewelry store in America and the Official Jewelry Store of the Pro Football Hall of Fame. The spectacular Hall of Fame Ring of Excellence is set in 14K gold with a total diamond weight of 1¾ carats. However, it is much more than a beautiful piece of jewelry. Intricate details on the ring reflect the special significance of enshrinement.
- The outer diamonds create a “stadium” effect surrounding the football-shaped diamond center.
- The vibrant blue gemstone was selected both for appearance and meaning, as blue is often associated with confidence, power and integrity – all traits of these incredible legendary football icons.
- Each Hall of Fame Ring of Excellence is also customized to reflect each Enshrinee’s unique career.
- A likeness of the Enshrinee’s bust, along with his position and years in the NFL appear on one side while his name, the Pro Football Hall of Fame logo and his enshrinement class is included on the other.
- Additionally, a special arbormark (or engraving) appears on the inside of each ring.