Connect with a Hall of Fame Representative:
The Pro Football Hall of Fame is offering businesses and community partners several ways to experience "The Most Inspiring Place on Earth."
Employees are a company's greatest asset and clients are crucial to every business' success. Recognition and appreciation are known as key motivational factors in business. This is your chance to support, thank and reward your team this year.
Corporate Ticket Packages
Click Graphic to Expand View
Premium Areas - Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium
Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium is a one-of-a-kind sports and entertainment venue. The NFL-caliber stadium features a world-class hospitality group and provides an intimate upscale environment to entertain clients for a memorable experience. A limited number of packages also include meet-and-greets with Hall of Famers!
Premium Areas and seating options at Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium include:
- Premium & Club
- VIP Lounge
- Luxury Suites
- Sky Level Suites
- Event Terraces
Host Your Next Event at the Hall of Fame
The Pro Football Hall of Fame is a truly unique venue for your next event. A memorable experience will be had by all in your group!
- Able to accommodate groups for wide-array of events including, but not limited to:
- Business meetings
- Product demonstrations
All Inclusive per-person menu selections
Museum Admission and Parking included
15% store discount for all attendees
Company Welcome message and logo on marquee
Hall of Famer appearances
Corporate Memberships featuring complimentary admission to the Hall of Fame for one full year (for one name adult member and up to three guests) are available. Other benefits include:
- Exclusive pre-sale opportunity to purchase tickets to Enshrinement Weekend events (Concert for Legends, Enshrinement Ceremony, Hall of Fame Game)
- Invitations to Members Only Events with Hall of Famers and NFL Legends
- 15% discount on purchases at our Hall of Fame Store and online
- Free Parking
Exclusive tours of our state-of-the-art Ralph Wilson, Jr. Pro Football Research & Preservation Center are led by one of our historians and provides a behind-the-scenes look at the world's largest and most significant collection on professional football.
- A rare opportunity to access areas not accessible to the general public
- Available 7 days a week depending on availability and by reservation only
- Reservations required 21 days in advance
- Tour is 1 hour in duration
- Three-dimensional archives (helmets, jerseys, shoes, etc.)
- Two-dimensional archives (photos, documents, etc.)