A Little About
Join us for an amazing event starting with a dynamic Chalk Talk lead by the Hall’s historian, Joe Horrigan featuring Hall of Famer Class of 2003 and former Oakland Raiders’ and Kansas City Chiefs’ Running Back, Marcus Allen. Hear Marcus reflect on his journey from the Heisman Trophy to his induction into the Hall of Fame. Get your questions ready for Marcus during an audience Q & A portion of the Chalk Talk. This is an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, in an intimate setting.
Get up-close and personal with Marcus Allen during our Photo Op/Autograph Session. During the Autograph Session each ticket holder will be able to have ONE item personally signed by Marcus Allen. In addition, each ticket holder will also have the opportunity to take one photo, with Marcus and his bronze bust, with their personal phone or camera. A professional photographer will also be taking pictures that guests will have the option of purchasing at the end of the event.
AUTOGRAPH SESSION RULES:
- Wristband must be surrendered upon entry into the Autograph Session
- One wristband per person; one autograph per wristband
- All sales are final. No refunds.
- Item to be autographed will NOT be provided
- Player reserves the right to reject any item
TICKET INFORMATION: Tickets are $199 for advance sale and will be $229 the day-of event if not a sell-out.
EVENT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Entry into Chalk Talk Session
- Entry into Autograph Session
- One Autograph on one item
- One Photo (taken with personal phone or camera)
- Museum Admission
- Parking Fee
Artist Jared Emerson will be at the event to paint a portrait of Allen. More info on Emerson>>>
Come prepared to the event with Oakland Raiders gear, which can be purchased here>>>