A Little About
Ten members of the 1986 Cleveland Browns are returning to northeast Ohio on Saturday, Oct. 29 for the team’s 30th anniversary of the “The Original Dawgs.” Legends from that magical team who will appear at the Pro Football Hall of Fame include:
- running backs Earnest Byner and Kevin Mack
- safeties Felix Wright and Ray Ellis
- nose tackle Bob Golic
- offensive lineman Dan Fike
- quarterback Bernie Kosar
- wide receiver Reggie Langhorne
- head coach Marty Schottenheimer
The group will be on hand at the Hall of Fame from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. to sign autographs and meet with fans.
It has been 30 years since the 1986 Browns won the AFC Central Division. “The Original Dawgs” set a franchise record with 12 wins in the regular season that year and added another victory in a double-overtime thriller against the New York Jets in the ’86 AFC Divisional Playoff Game. Fittingly, the 2016 Browns will host the Jets in Week 8, the day after the Hall of Fame’s event.
Fans visiting the Hall of Fame on Oct. 29 will have a rare opportunity to meet “The Original Dawgs” and Honor these Heroes of the Game. Fans may also take advantage of autograph opportunities during the meet-and-greet. This special event will be hosted in the Hall of Fame Event Center and is included with the price of museum admission. Due to time constraints, the event is limited to the first 350 guests.
Additionally, the Hall of Fame’s curatorial staff will create a special exhibit honoring the ’86 Browns.
**Due to time restraints, the event is limited to the first 350 guests.**
Autograph Session Rules:
- Attendees will receive a wristband upon entry into the Autograph Session
- Wristband entitles Attendee to one autograph per Browns Legend
- Each Browns Legend will have black Sharpie markers. You may bring a desired pen or marker.
- Photos are not permitted
- All autograph session lineups and rules are subject to changes without notice
- Items to be autographed are not provided
- Legends reserve the right to reject any items