A Little About
During the program on Saturday, November 2, the Pro Football Hall of Fame will host former NFL All-Pro Donnie Edwards.
- The program begins promptly at 11:00am.
- Free Admission for Veterans and 1 guest (all day).
- Admission for Blue Star Mothers and Gold Star Families will be free all day on Nov. 2nd.
- A free commemorative pin and Patriotic Hall of Fame Challenge Coin will be available for all Veterans in attendance for the Honoring Our Nations Heroes program (while supplies last).
- 20% Discount at the HOF Store.
About Special Guests of Honor
This year, the program will feature former NFL All-Pro Donnie Edwards who spends his NFL Retirement helping veterans via his 7 United States Organization tours and most notably brining Veterans back to Normandy for the 75th Anniversary of D-Day via his foundation The Best Defense Foundation.
Edwards will be accompanied by Canton’s own Pete Shaw, WWII Veteran - who helped fight the Germans in Normandy, Northern France, the Rhineland and central Europe as part of the 283rd Field Artillery Battalion. Shaw also helped liberate the Dachau concentration camp.