A Little About
Seven OHSAA state football division title games will be played Thursday, December 5 through Saturday, December 7 at Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium in Canton, Ohio.
The Hall of Fame and the store will both be open from 9am until 5pm each day this week (12/5 - 12/7). Show your ticket from any of the OHSAA games and receive $5 off museum admission and 25% off your purchase at the HOF Store.
Thursday, Dec. 5
- 7:00 PM - Division II: Massillon Washington (14-0) vs. Cincinnati La Salle (12-2)
Friday, Dec. 6
- 10:00 AM - Division VI: Anna (13-1) vs. New Middletown Springfield (14-0)
- 3:00 PM - Division III: Mansfield Senior (13-1) vs. Trotwood-Madison (11-3)
- 8:00 PM - Division I: Cincinnati Elder (12-2) vs. Pickerington Central (13-1)
Saturday, Dec. 7
- 10:00 AM - Division VII: Lucas (12-2) vs. Maria Stein Marion Local (12-2)
- 3:00 PM - Division IV: Newark Licking Valley (14-0) vs. Clyde (10-4)
- 8:00 PM - Division V: Ironton (13-1) vs. Kirtland (14-0)
- All-Session Stadium Club: $140 per person (7 games)
- Access to the Stadium Club: indoor, with food and drinks for purchase
- Free admission to the Pro Football Hall of Fame all three days
- All-Session General Admission: $85 per person (7 games)
Single Game Tickets
Single game tickets for all Championship games are on sale now.
There will be parking lots adjacent to Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium (set GPS to 1750 Clarendon Avenue NW, Canton, OH 44708). If those parking lots are full there are numerous homes in the neighborhood that will be selling parking to cars and RVs. There will also be parking at Stadium Park Lot (please reference the Public Parking Map above for location - Click image to enlarge).
Lot A and Stadium Park Lot both open 2 hours before the start of each game.
Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable sports and entertainment experience. As you arrive at the gate for your security check, you and your belongings will be screened for prohibited items.
Notable PERMITTED items:
Fans cannot bring in any type of non-clear bag that’s not a small purse or similar clutch bag (anything larger than 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches). Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags smaller than 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches are permitted along with one-gallon clear plastic freezer bags.
Binoculars, blankets, cameras (for non-commercial use only), cowbells and wheelchairs or other valid medical devices.
Notable PROHIBITED items:
Tobacco products of all kinds, including cigarettes, dip tobacco, vapes and e-cigarettes are barred as well. Umbrellas, coolers, strollers and diaper bags are also not allowed. For the full list of prohibited items, click the Stadium Procedures button below.