Seven OHSAA state football division title games will be played Thursday, December 2 through Saturday, December 4 at Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium in Canton, Ohio.
Schedule | Tickets | Parking | Stadium Procedures
Thursday, Dec. 2
- 7:00 PM - 1 Game (Division 1, II, III or IV)
Friday, Dec. 3
- 10:30 AM - TBD (Division I, II, III or IV - Order TBD)
- 3:00 PM - TBD (Division I, II, III or IV - Order TBD)
- 7:30 PM - TBD (Division I, II, III or IV - Order TBD)
Saturday, Dec. 4
- 10:30 AM - TBD (Division V, VI, an VII - Order TBD)
- 3:00 PM - TBD (Division V, VI, an VII - Order TBD)
- 7:30 PM - TBD (Division V, VI, an VII - Order TBD)
2021 OHSAA Football Final All-Session Ticket Packages
- All-Session Stadium Club, No Parking Pass: $150
- All-Session Stadium Club, With Parking Pass: $210
- Access to the Stadium Club: indoor, with food and drinks available for purchase
- Free admission to the Pro Football Hall of Fame all three days
- All-Session General Admission: $90
Single Game Tickets
Single game tickets for all Championship games will go on sale at a later date.
- Single Game General Admission: $15
- Single Game Student: $12
Throughout the championship games, fans may choose from several parking options. In addition to the VIP parking pass available with All-Session Stadium Club tickets, fans can utilize the $10 parking lot in Lot A on the southwest side of the stadium. There is also parking available in Stadium Park Lot, which is located east of the stadium, on the east side of Interstate 77. Many of the homes close to the stadium also offer parking for various prices.
Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable sports and entertainment experience. As you arrive at the gate for your security check, you and your belongings will be screened for prohibited items.
Notable PERMITTED items:
Fans cannot bring in any type of non-clear bag that’s not a small purse or similar clutch bag (anything larger than 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches). Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags smaller than 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches are permitted along with one-gallon clear plastic freezer bags.
Binoculars, blankets, cameras (for non-commercial use only), cowbells and wheelchairs or other valid medical devices.
Notable PROHIBITED items:
Tobacco products of all kinds, including cigarettes, dip tobacco, vapes and e-cigarettes are barred as well. Umbrellas, coolers, strollers and diaper bags are also not allowed. For the full list of prohibited items, click the Stadium Procedures button below.
Click Here for full list of Stadium Procedures