Steelers Trivia - #1
Did you really think we were going to give you multiple choice answers? If you’re the type of fan that can brag that your team’s won five Super Bowls, then you better be able to answer these about the Steelers!!
1. What year was Pittsburgh’s first season in the NFL?
2. What was the team’s first nickname?
3. What year did the team change its nickname to the Steelers?
4. Who was the last Steeler inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame?
5. How many long-time Steelers are enshrined in Canton?
6. What year did the Steelers add a logo to their helmet?
7. What are the shapes in the Steelers logo called?
8. What position did Mike Tomlin play at William & Mary?
9. Whose team record did Willie Parker break when he rushed for 223 yards against Cleveland on Dec. 7, 2006?
10. Who is this famous Steelers player pictured below? Hint: He led the NFL in rushing as a rookie before embarking on a career that gained him far greater fame.
Answers to Steelers Trivia - #1
Tomlinson memorabilia has new home
Each season, the Hall of Fame honors the NFL's Most Valuble Player.<p>As such, the complete uniform worn by LaDainian Tomlinson and the football he used to set an NFL record for TDs is now on display at the Hall.