(Proud supporter of Pro Football Hall of Fame Field Trips.)
The Pro Football Hall of Fame began its award-winning Field Trip Program in 1984. Since then, more than 250,000 students and teachers have visited the Hall of Fame to learn more about the history of this great Game. These interdisciplinary programs are supplemented by pre- and post-visit classroom activities that are aligned with Common Core/National Standards of Education. The curricular area depends upon program selection by a teacher. Not only do the programs align with standards, but each program highlights the Values of the Game which aim to inspire our young people to live a Hall of Fame life.
Participating students are encouraged to use critical thinking skills as they tour the museum with a grade appropriate questionnaire booklet that serves as their guide. A field trip to the Pro Football Hall of Fame gives students the exciting opportunity to have a meaningful and educational museum experience while enjoying the excitement of America's most popular sport.
- Education-based field trip
- Open to grades K-College, public or private school
- Program selections cover a wide range of curricular areas
- Each program is supplemented by a lesson aligned with Common Core/National Standards of Education
- Customized programs to meet curriculum needs
- Self-guided tour of the museum
- Questionnaire booklet to assist while touring (age appropriate and educationally based)
- Viewing of "A Game for Life" Theater
- Certificates and materials for students
For more information contact our Youth, Education & Leadership Team at [email protected]